1. What bill do you hate paying the most? :
right now everythings cool except gas is hitting me too hard
2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
I don't think I've ever technically had one
3. Do you regret losing your virginity to the person you lost it to?
looking back, I'm still amazed I lost it at all
4. If you could go back and change one thing what would it be?
There are a few people who I would have said less stupid things to.
5. Name of your first grade teacher?
6. What do you really want to be doing right now?
something with people I like.
7. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
8. How many colleges did you attend?
one so far.
9. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
first clean thing on the pile
10. What are your thoughts on gas prices?
11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you, where would it be?
NYC maybe, not sure who I'd take with me though.
12. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
hell if I remember
13. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
14. Do you miss being a child?
sometimes, but if I did go back to being a child, I would like to know everything I know now. It'd make school really easy.
16. What errand/chore do you despise?
17. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer?
yeah, I think I probably would
18. Get up early or sleep in?
sleep in as late as I want, which as it turns out, is only until about 9 at this moment.
19. What is your favorite cartoon character?
Cartman from South Park can always make me laugh
20. Favorite thing to do at night with a girl/guy?
do I lose points if I say fuck?
21. Have you found real love yet?
I haven't even found somebody who can tolerate me for more than a week.
22. When did you first start feeling old?
when I turned 22.
24. Your favorite lunch meat?
25. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart?
I really hate the place, so I don't go there.
26. Beach or lake?
I guess it depends, I mean at least lakes aren't usually salty and don't have a rip tide.
27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
na, but I mean honestly, I think it's ok if people choose to have kids and not get married, it's just not what I would do.
28. Do you own property?
you can't OWN property man!
29. Favorite Guilty pleasure?
30. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about?
if I don't want people to know about it, what makes this survey think it has the power to make me reveal such a dark secret right now?
31. What's your drink?
my drink? I drink dr. pepper alot I guess.
32. Cowboys or Indians?
indians. These days when I think of cowboys, I think of redneck cowboy wannabes. Plus indians have a more interesting history.
33. Cops or Robbers?
I'm not sure what this question means. I mean I'm not 5, so I assume it doesn't mean "who would I play as", so I guess if it means who would I root for in real life, I'd say in most cases the cops
34. Who from high school would you like to run in to?
generally I try to avoid people from high school unless I've kept in touch with them
35. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?
the one that has nothing on it so I can transmit to it with my ipod
36. Norm or Cliff?
it's sad that I know this is referring to cheers. But I really didn't watch it much, and I'm not sure how it ended up on this survey. I mean I am certain that there is no way this survey has been circulating for 20 years.
37. Grey's or 'The Office?
38. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?
not being able to get it started (the relationship I mean)
39. Do you like the person that sits directly across from you at work?
I don't sit at work. Well, I mean I sit, but only when we're being lazy, which is most of the time, but seating isn't assigned or anything.
40. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
One that puts out.
41. Indoors or Outdoors?
depends on what's inside and what's outside.
42. Have you ever crashed your vehicle?
once, which is why I have a blue fender.
43. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
If by intended purpose you mean fun, then yes.
44. Last book you read?
I was reading Hiroshima, but I lost it, now I found it, but I"m currently reading Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency.
45. Do you have a teddy bear?
well I don't sleep with it anymore if that's what you're asking.
46. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
that's a weird thing to ask. I can't think of an answer
47. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?
I've never been to California. I hear San Francisco is nice
48. Do you go to church?
I would, but everytime I walk through the door, my skin starts burning.
49. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
relationship I suppose
50. How old are you? 23
1. Who has your heart?
I don't have one as far as you know.
2. Perfect relationship?
one where we both like each other
3. Which is more romantic: flowers or candy?
by romantic do you mean tasty? I think candy.
4. Are you wearing any jewelry?
5. Did you enjoy your last kiss?
sadly, I can't remember it, it's been a very long time and I'm really not sure exactly how long it's been. Might not be that long.
6. Have you ever been on the television?
yeah, I'm in a documentary on a local station in Richmond
7. What did you eat today?
A blueberry bagel, chicken, TCBY Yogurt, Donuts, other things that I can't remember at the moment.
8. Do you like mustard?
no I do not
9. What's the last thing you bought?
a whore, I mean I rented a movie.
10. Do you know your fathers birthday?
yeah, wouldn't I be kind of an ass if I didn't?
11. Where's the last place you went shopping?
Best Buy I think
12. Did you sing in the shower today?
13. When is the last time you cried?
I watched I am Legend today, and I guess I might have been a bit teary eyed when his dog died.
14. What is the most irritating thing the opposite sex can do?
16. What was the last movie you watched?
17. Is your shirt new?
it's about a year old, it's the dave matthews virginia tech concert shirt.
18. Do you live near your ex boyfriend/girlfriend?
can't say that I do
19. Are you scared of bugs?
bugs? no. spiders? a little
20. Are you a cuddler?
depends on who you're talking about
22. What do you think of Eminem?
he's a douchebag
23. Do you read?
when I can
24. Do you sleep with a teddy bear?
I already said no
25. Last thing that made you cry?
didn't I already answer this?
26. What's the last TV show you watched?
27. Do you like baseball?
28. Least favorite sport?
I'm not much of a sports person to be honest.
29. Last time you went out to eat?
I don't know, I guess if you count the donuts, then today
30. What are you doing tomorrow?
I'm not really sure
31. Where were you yesterday?
the pool mostly
32. Where's your BEST friend?
33. What are you doing right now?
34. Who was the last person you talked on the phone?
35. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
36. What is the last thing you purchased online?
I don't really remember
37. Is there anyone you wish was still in your life?
people who've moved away. michael, rio, kate.
38. Did you have fun today?
a little bit, but I got water up my nose and my shoulders burned.
39. Regret breaking up with any of your ex's?
can't say that I do
40. What is your GPA?
don't really know right now
41. What do you know about the future?
solid state hardrives holographic data storage, most surgeries being a thing of the past thanks to regenerative injections, cybernetic implants (although some will initially resist), RFID controversy, neutrino communications...
42. Who was the last person you rode in a car with?
43. How old do you want to be when you have kids?
old enough to make enough money to take care of them
44. Last person you slept in a bed with?
I probably shouldn't say
44. Last time you ate cereal?
2 days ago
45. Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
46. Do you hate anyone?
47. How often do you give high fives?
48. What's your longest relationship?
what's a relationship?
49. What are you wearing?
for all you know I'm nude.
50. What’s your favorite color?